TIMIZZER – He is not ashamed to proclaim his goals: “I want to be the world’s richest man in 2014”. Eike Batista, the owner of US$ 30 billion and EBX Group, is an advocate of wealth creation, profits and an advertiser of Brazil’s capacity to become a global economic superpower.
Certainly, the country’s stability, abundance of natural resources, workforce and a huge number of consumers have helped him to get money. However, a big number of aspect have contributed for the phenomenon of the “X”, as he often mentions his group of companies, including, surely, his own skills.
Continue: TIMIZZERRead More
TIMIZZER.com - The production of hydrocarbons in Argentina had a very poor performance in 2011. Oil extraction in the South American country fell 5.9% last year to 33,231,359 cubic meters, according to the Argentinian Institute of Oil and Gas. The last time a similar fall happened was in 1946. Then, the production wasn’t one tenth of the current amount made in Argentina . The country, however, is still self-sufficient with crude, consuming nearly 600 barrels a year of its 796 barrels produced a day in 2011…
Continue: TIMIZZER.comRead More
- Latin America’s GDP growth could be up to 4% this year, predicts IDB
- BNDES lent US$ 35 billions to spur Brazilian economy over the last three years
- Argentinian president promises to keep aggressive policy on foreign trade
- Chilean minister says country growth rate will be below target
- Vale moves back and reassesses oil exploration
Read more in: TIMIZZERRead More